Monday, March 16, 2009

She's At It Again

My friend that I blogged about here, here, and here has been at it again -- she's been busy making quilts for others -- this time it is for her daughter's friend. She asked me to quilt it, so I was happy to oblige.


She said I could do anything on it, so I just free-motioned some loops and hearts. The borders on this one were just screaming for some special treatment, but I'm afraid I was suffering from quilter's block this past week and nothing came to me (at least nothing that I was willing to try on a quilt that isn't mine). I think I was suffering from quilter's block due to the concentration that I had to do on Saturday's DJ block!

Guild meeting tonight -- can't wait to see what everyone has for Show and Tell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The quilting looks great! I also love show and tell at guild.

Unknown said...

Well it's a good thing you had a block there, you did a wonderful job, doesn't look like much of a mental block to me!
wonderful

Hunter said...

Great quilting and a very pretty quilt. I hope you have (had) a nice time at your Guild meeting.

Darilyn