Friday, August 31, 2012

I Can't Keep This Up For Long


I have loaded another quilt on my HQ16...another easy one on which I will just do some free-motion meandering.

But I won't be working on this one quite as quickly as I did on the quilt seen in the last several posts because the next week will be quite busy with preparations for the opening of my guild's exhibit. It opens ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT at the Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center in Wellsboro, PA. I'll be helping with registration tomorrow, hanging on Monday, reception on Friday evening, and hostessing next Saturday.

1 comment:

Jean said...

You are a quilting maniac this week...just looked back a few days...yes I am behind as usual with reading! Love the quilting, it's a great feeling to get them finished! Your guild exhibit sounds like fun. Wish I lived nearby.