Friday, August 17, 2012

Three Weeks and Counting!

My guild's exhibit opens three weeks from today with a gala evening reception! Wellsboro is located in Tioga County, PA and is an easy drive from most of the NY Finger Lakes -- one hour from Hammondsport, Watkins Glen, or Elmira; 90 minutes from Ithaca; 2 hours from Geneva or Binghamton. We're one hour north of Williamsport, PA and about three hours from Harrisburg. 

The exhibit will be on display for three weeks, September 8-30, 2-5 PM daily -- admission is FREE! There are no vendors at the exhibit; however, Needles Quilt Shop is located on Main Street just a couple of blocks from the gallery. If you'd like to see slideshows of our past exhibits, check out the guild's website and click on the "exhibit" page. Bring your friends and enjoy a visit to our lovely small town!

Click here for more info on the exhibit.

Here are some photos of our raffle quilt...It's based on Kim Diehl's "Passing Fancy" pattern.




2 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Your guild puts on a lovely show! We took my mom up to my sister's house in Potter County 2 years ago and made our usual stop at Needles. They had the notice there about the quilt show so we went. What a treat! My quilt group is going up next weekend so we will be too early but maybe I can convince my sister we need to go back up in a couple of weeks. What are you displaying this year?

Cheryl said...

This is a Beautiful Quilt ! How different it looks from 2 views of it, The front looks like a bunch of flower circles and then from the side it looks so different. I love the colors!
I sure wish I could come back to PA. for the show,Hope to see a slide show of this one too. Thank you for posting this.