Monday, December 31, 2012

Moosewood Monday


Here's my last Moosewood Restaurant recipe for 2012..it's their Scallop Chowder. I used the small bay scallops and added some imitation crab meat (the kind made from pollock and some crab). My family likes to have some chunks of veggies in the soup, so I remove about half of them before I use my immersion blender for the other half and then add them back to the soup along with the scallops and crab. We all agreed that this recipe is a keeper.

You can find the recipe I used here. To see the other Moosewood recipes I've shared in the past, click here. And if you're not familiar with the Moosewood, check them out here.

2 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

This looks wonderful. I love soup. Off to grab the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Looks very healthy and complete meal for me! Perfect for me! I do really love veggies! Try also visiting my favorite food site ... www.gourmetrecipe.com ... They have lots of exciting and interesting recipes for you to choose from! Enjoy!