Friday, July 9, 2010

Out of Sight, Out of Mind?

I really haven't forgotten my Jane Stickle quilt...I've just put it aside for a while until I finish up some other projects that have deadlines.

Let's see...I have to put a label and sleeve on my main entry for my guild's September exhibit, I have to finish the challenge project for the exhibit, I have to finish another small quilt for the exhibit, and I have to finish my son's going-off-to-college quilt by August 20th! And I still have a friend's quilt to quilt on my HQ16.

Once I have an empty nest, I will need to keep busy, so I'm sure Jane will be there to comfort me...and then you'll once again see posts about my progress.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, August 20th! That will be here before you know it. I am sure that you will have plenty of quilting to occupy your time though.

luv2quilt2 said...

You do have a lot of deadlines ahead. Good luck with all of it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

how many triangles did you finish - you must be nearing the end and can finish it this fall for sure.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/