Friday, July 13, 2012

Passing Time


All of that quilting on my Jane Stickle quilt (with a gazillion thread changes) means that I will be spending quite a bit of time burying the threads. So I'm armed with my favorite snips, my favorite self-threading needle, and one of my favorite TV series -- The West Wing. From the looks of the back of the quilt, it's going to take several episodes...but that's OK...the writing on that show is superb, so it will be time well spent. And the end result will be worth it.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have been watching a lot of Netflix also because I am trying to get Joseph's Coat quilting this summer - I had completely forgotten about the series West Wing - I rarely ever watched it - that will be a good one I think to add to my list!
Karen

Jean said...

Good thing to do while sewing! I have been watching The Closer while sewing!

Lizzie P said...

Pride and Prejudice, Middlemarch, lord of the Rings, the Tudors... just the sort of thing you can put down and pick up again with the sewing. Makes the ironing fly too!