Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Star Struck


My guild had a special guest for our program this month -- Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville fame! My internet friend Kathy came all the way down from the Rochester, NY area especially to hear the lecture and see the trunk show. Bonnie walked in while Kathy and I were in our LQS, Needles. So, of course, I had to get a photo. From the look on my face, you'd think I was meeting David Cassidy or Donny Osmond or something! (I'm the one in the middle).

It was a great evening with Bonnie...be sure to check her blog to read up on her visit to Wellsboro. And I'll have more pictures coming up on my guild's blog soon.

And thank you, Kathy, for coming down (and to your hubby for helping make it happen)! It was great to finally meet you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo! I am sure it was a great presentation from Bonnie as well.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

when I saw on Bonnie's blog where she was I wondered if you were going to the workshop and trunk show to see her! so glad you were able to and to run into her at the shop was a plus wasn't it - how did you enjoy the workshop?
Karen

Vivian said...

I've been star struck a couple times myself, meeting a well-known author/designer. Isn't it fun????
Great photo. You have the same lovely smile as you do in your school picture from just a few years ago.

Stella Jones said...

Well I'm sure you had a great time together. Sharing an outing like that is always good for inspiration.

Jean said...

I bet it was a fun night, especially getting to meet an online friend. I have people I have met online and feel like I have known forever.