Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Great Pennsylvania Exhibit

Now that my guild's exhibit is over, there is still time to see another wonderful display of quilts at the Packwood House Museum in Lewisburg, PA.


 A few friends and I made the trip down to Lewisburg several weeks ago and we were in awe of the lovely antique quilts. Photography was not allowed in the special exhibit on the first floor, but you can get a sneak peak here on their website. Fortunately, photography was allowed throughout the rest of the museum, and there were many, many more exquisite quilts to see. A quilt similar to the one shown above was on display on a table in a dining room...


I took a lot more photos and promise to post them here on my blog once in a while, so stay tuned.

But if you're anywhere within driving distance of Lewisburg, I highly recommend you make a trip to the museum in person to see all of these quilts before the exhibit closes on October 13th! It's well worth the trip!


No comments: