Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Little Reward


Last week, I attended the Quiltfest of New Jersey where I saw lots of gorgeous quilts on display and visited a lot of fun vendor booths. One of the vendors had this scrumptious fabric (from the Hot Chocolate Line by Jacqueline Savage McFee for Moda) for only $4 a yard, so I quickly grabbed these to add to my stash.

And another vendor had this for $5/yard...from designer Sandy Gervais...


And a charm pack that I'll use to make a bag...I've been wanting to make one in blue for quite a while and this charm pack will be perfect...lots of pretty blues in there...Spa by Deb Strain for Moda...


I figured that since I have used up more than 26 yards of fabric out of my stash so far in 2013, I deserved to add six yards and a charm pack. We all need to reward ourselves once in a while.

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

can't pass up a sale - who knows what fabric prices will be next year! that is what I keep telling myself anyhow.