Monday, May 19, 2014

Gratitude

Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me on getting my Jane Stickle quilt accepted into the International Quilt Festival in Houston (see previous post). I've tried to respond to all, but some of you have your profiles set to "no reply", so I can't answer directly. Hopefully, you will see this on my blog.

As I've said before, it is only thanks to the support that I received from my local quilting friends and those of you in cyberspace that I managed to finish my quilt. There is no way that I would have been able to complete the process without all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! All of the awards that my Jane has won are partly yours as well.

Since I don't like to have blog posts without at least one photo, I'll leave you with a photo of the very first DJ block I finished back in May 2008. You can read my blog post about it by clicking here. Too bad all the blocks weren't that easy!


Once again, thank you all!

No comments: