Monday, October 6, 2014

Moosewood Monday


In addition to not having had much time for sewing/quilting over the last several months, I haven't had too much time to try new recipes, either. I finally got back into that recently and tried one from one of my favorite restaurants, The Moosewood in Ithaca, NY. It's a recipe for Creamy Fish Chowder.

I forgot to take a picture of my version, but you can see the recipe and a photo of it by clicking here. I didn't have any zucchini, so I didn't use it, and it worked out just fine. The fish I used was cod. It's a keeper!

I am fortunate to live close enough (75 miles) to the restaurant itself to occasionally dine there, so I took this photo one day recently after having a delicious meal on their patio!


1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh thanks for the reminder....I own those cookbooks too. I miss those delicious meals. I've never eaten in their restaurants but one day....I hope to be able to.

Hugs,
Kelly