Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mission (Part 1) Accomplished!

Yesterday's block was block number 50, so I've reached my first goal with 7 weeks to spare. This is a photo of the 102 different fabrics that I've used so far. All but one of the blocks had 2 fabrics, but "B-13 Four Corner Press" had 4. From now on I will use some of these again. My bank account can't afford quarter-yard cuts of 450+ fabrics!

Now I have to think about what to set as the next major milestone. There is no way that I can make another 50 blocks by my birthday, so I think I'll try to reach the 100 mark by the first day of 2009.

Well, now that I've thought about that for 10 seconds, I think that's too ambitious, especially since there aren't many easy blocks left. Let's try for 75 (total) by January 1, 2009. That I think I can handle.

No comments: