Thursday, September 25, 2008

Final Days


It's hard to believe, but there are only a few more days to see the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild Exhibit in Wellsboro, PA. The exhibit is displayed at the Gmeiner Art and Cultural Center on Main Street and will be open through Sunday, September 28th from 2 until 5 PM daily. There is no admission fee and there are just under 100 exquisite quilted items to see. In addition, there are a couple of wonderful raffle prizes as well, including a queen-size quilt and some quilter's gift baskets. Click on the highlighted link above to learn more.
Come see the show before it becomes just a memory!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh Anya I wish I could, but I am not sure my boss would understand my taking time off to visit the quilt display! I love your fall walk on your previous blog entry ~ and of course it is a given that your DJ Block also caused me to drool once again! Keep those blocks coming!