Sunday, September 7, 2008

Doesn't This Make You Want To Come Visit?

As promised, here are a few more shots of the guild's great exhibit in Wellsboro, PA. Although the photos are pretty good eye candy, seeing the gallery in person is much, much better. If you have a chance, I encourage everyone to come see the exhibit -- it runs through September 28th and is free! Wellsboro in Tioga County is a wonderful small town to spend some time -- a very quiet, friendly, pretty place and we even have a quilt shop with the friendliest owners.


I apologize if you've tried to click on photos in previous posts and can't get the larger version to come up on your screen. I think I figured out the reason why Blogger does this, so hopefully it won't happen again. I'm crossing my fingers that it works fine from now on.

No comments: